Why you should choose Buildings Etcetera for your Building Needs
Buildings Etcetera, Inc.'s Construction Management philosophy is based on a team approach that includes all affected parties (Owner/ Engineer/Subcontractor and Buildings Etcetera, Inc.). A successful project benefits all business partners. Owner must receive a quality project built quickly at a fair price. Subcontractor must be allowed to work efficiently, be held to high standards, and be paid in a timely manner. The engineers and construction manger must work together to allow each to provide his expertise to assure successful completion.
List of Services:
1. Engineering/design/drafting capabilities readily available. We can create a perfect image for you.
2. Highly successful fast-track projects. This enables your capital dollars to produce cash flow quickly.
3. Office support staff easily accessible with detailed records: man-hour reports, material commitment reports, submittal logs, subcontract agreements, etc.
4. The ability to plan, recognize and schedule a project in detail prior to the start of the job assuring below-budget and on-schedule completion.
5. Up-to-date knowledge of safety regulations including hazard communication, protective equipment, lifting techniques, rigging techniques, etc.
6. Better discounts on materials based on high volume purchases.
7. Optimum pricing on steel projects due to our dealership with STAR Building Systems.
8. Reliable management team that does not depend on the strength of one individual.
9. The ability to be bonded in excess of five million dollars as assurance that your project will be completed and bills paid in any event.
10. Full insurance coverage including Workers' Compensation Insurance, Liability Insurance, and Auto Insurance.
11. The financial capability to keep the project moving smoothly.