Buildings Etcetera, Inc.'s Construction Management philosophy is based on a team approach that includes all affected parties (Owner/ Engineer/Subcontractor and Buildings Etcetera, Inc.). A successful project benefits all business partners. Owner must receive a quality project built quickly at a fair price. Subcontractor must be allowed to work efficiently, be held to high standards, and be paid in a timely manner. The engineers and construction manager must work together to allow each to provide his expertise to assure successful completion.
Why choose Buildings Etcetera?
- Engineering/design/drafting capabilities readily available. We can create a perfect image for you.
- Highly successful fast-track projects. This enables your capital dollars to produce cash flow quickly.
- Office support staff easily accessible with detailed records: man-hour reports, material commitment reports, submittal logs, subcontract agreements, etc.
- The ability to plan, recognize and schedule a project in detail prior to the start of the job assuring below-budget and on-schedule completion.
- Up-to-date knowledge of safety regulations including hazard communication, personal protective equipment, rigging techniques, etc.
- Better discounts on materials based on high volume purchases.
- Optimum pricing on steel projects due to our dealership with STAR Building Systems.
- Reliable management team that does not depend on the strength of one individual.
- The ability to be bonded in excess of fifteen million dollars as assurance that your project will be completed and bills paid in any event.
- Full insurance coverage including Workers' Compensation Insurance, Liability Insurance, and Auto Insurance.
- The financial capability to keep the project moving smoothly.